Does your national or provincial sport organization:
- Want to develop a club development framework?
- Spend a lot of time putting out fires with your members?
- Want to build capacity with your sport’s clubs?
- Want to increase the awareness of LTAD or LTPD?
- Not have the resources to manage a club development system?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the Club Excellence program and services could help your sport achieve its club capacity and development goals!
Become an Associate Member
Great sport organizations develop strategies on the field and off. As a national or provincial sport organization, you can help your clubs become certified by becoming a Club Excellence associate member.
For a fee of $10 per club*, you receive the following benefits:
- Your organization can provide integrated, sport-specific customizations to standard #5 for your member clubs.
- Your sport’s clubs and associations will receive a discount on the certification fee.
- You will receive regular reports on your sport’s use of the program, and where your clubs are facing challenges.
- You will be joining other Canadian sport organizations in the design of a national multi-sport certification program and pooling resources to deliver a club development program.
The associate member program fee is $10 per club, based on a minimum of $1,500 and maximum of $10,000 per organization.
Contact us to find out more about becoming an associate member.
See a list of further benefits, as well as a list of current associate members.