The benefits to organizations of becoming an associate member include:
- A sustainable model based on sound business strategy, which supports member clubs.
- Independent third party operation, which removes any sport conflict from the equation.
- Return on investment: a recent study found that certification provides value to clubs and enables better promotion of clubs in communities.
- A multi-sport program, which adds value and leverages economies of scale to provide greater value than a single sport lens.
- Improved connection of clubs back to national and provincial sport organization initiatives.
- Working together creates capital, increasing the value of the program and distributing the cost of certification and other services to make them affordable for even the smallest clubs.
- Most importantly, a system to build capacity in member clubs.
Read more about how your national or provincial sport organization can become an associate member.